The reason I’m so bullish about the concept of employee experience is that it is proactively actionable whereas traditional employee engagement practices are largely reactive. Organizations can intentionally design the employee experience to improve engagement and performance.
Over the past two months, I’ve been writing a series of posts for my friends at PeopleDoc titled “How to Design the Employee Experience.” If you have been pondering employee experience and how to get started, I urge you to check out the series.
- The Impact of Experience
- Applying the Design Process
- Getting Started with Discovery
- Define Your Ideal Employee Experience
- Delivering a Great Employee Experience
- Using Technology to Enhance the Employee Experience
I hope you enjoy the content and find it useful. My new book, Unlocking High Performance, will dive even further into this when it’s available in October.