Employee engagement is hard work as a leader.
And, it’s made harder by the fact that everyone wants to sell you a silver bullet solution. Beware, there’s a lot of nonsense out there about engagement and culture.
I can help you cut through the B.S.
Here are some examples of what you can hire me to do.
For leaders and HR departments:
- Provide advice and guidance regarding employee engagement efforts. I help you answer the question, “Where should we focus our efforts to create a more engaging workplace for our employees?”
- Training for managers on the tools and skills needed to engage employees (Leadership and management meetings, classroom training, webinars, etc.)
- Leadership and cultural alignment. I help you identify and close gaps that will prevent you from achieving your goals.
For HR technology vendors:
- Thought leadership content creation and presentation (webinars, speaking, ebooks, blog content, etc.)
- Strategic advisory support and consulting
Now my disclaimer. Here are some reasons why you may not want to hire me.
- I will ask you hard questions that may make you uncomfortable.
- I will tell you the truth, even if you aren’t going to like it.
- I will help you find the path forward that is best and most effective for you. If you are looking for the false safety of “best practices,” look elsewhere.