why you might not want to hire me
The fact that you clicked that link means you have my respect.
Why You Might Not Want to Hire Me
If you are considering hiring me to consult in your organization, it only seems fair to provide you with these disclaimers up front:
- I will challenge you and make you (and your organization) better, if you’ll let me.
- I am much more interested in helping you find the right questions to ask than an easy answer.
- I have no love for status quo and will question everything.
- I will tell you the truth, even if you won’t like me for a while afterwards.
- I will make you look good, so you need to be prepared for the accolades.
You’ve been warned. If you are still reading, we should talk. Not only will we do some great work together, we’ll have fun along the way.